Go north out of East Berlin about 1 mile, on
Route 194, turn right on Eisenhart Mill Road, go
about 0.5 mile to the mill.
York Co - PA
Photo by Gloria Buckle - Bottom photo by Bob
AKA - Washington Mills
The first mill on this site was built c. 1755 by
Joe and Issac Latshaw. The present mill built
c 1900 by Franklin Eisenhart. Operations were
discontinued in 1965.