Built - 1840 by Sam Harnish, 42X52, 3.5, stone
mill. Condition - V. Good
Sam Harnish owned an oil mill in 1777 and a
grist mill in 1820. The present mill was built in
1840. The mill was rebuilt as a 2 story mill after
a fire. In 1969 it was vacant and in 1994 it had
been refurbished as a home.