Built - 1830 by Ephrim & Elizabeth Shober,
40X60, 2.5, stone/frame mill - date stone.
AKA - Muddy Mill - Mode Mill
An earlier mill was built on this site c1769 by
Martin Fry. The mill closed in 1922 with C. S.
Kramer as the last miller. In 1970 it was in fair
condition and vacant. In 1994 it was refurbished
and used as a craft shop. In 2004 it is used for
storage. Condition - Fair